What movie are you REALLY wanting to see?

Friday, December 4, 2009

The Day The Signal Smoke FINALLY Caught Someone's Attention!


AWESOME NEWS!!!!! My mom has a job!!!!! Haha, and 1 day short of 6 months out!!! Mom, I'm so happy for you! And I have a question that doesn't really relate to this at all, but how does my math teacher (who is like the most serious person you have ever met) have a Wii before me???!!!! That just doesn't sound right!!! But now I can get 1 for Christmas!!! Yay!!! Congrats mom! Until later......................

M2

4 comments:

  1. Ok M, love your title. You have been the best kid to go through these trenches with me. I appreciate your humor, your good attitude, and the whole thing.

    Ms Jordan needs a Wii, maybe it will make her smile. I told Santa about your Wii issue and you'll have to be very very good for a few more weeks. (jk) Love you lots, I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I didn't ever think that you were not going to keep me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'll tell the truth. I decided after about three seconds the first time I saw you....or probably 9 months before that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- it's a regular sap-fest over here! Look at all that lurve...

    I'm very happy your Mom got a job too!! These people have no idea what an incredible, awesome woman they hired. And she will sell ice to Eskimos if that's what it takes.

    Yippee - dance of joy!!

    ReplyDelete